Please be aware, although a request may be approved, the support can be called off at any time if other top priorities come up at the last second. Examples are military or veteran funerals or memorials.
If you'd like to request an Army Color Guard or Honor Guard, please call 384-2019.
If you'd like to request a Joint-Service Color Guard, please call 552-7587.
If you'd like to request an Air Force Color Guard or Honor Guard for an off-base event, please fill out this form
and email it to email@example.com. If you are not contacted about your request within 2 business days, call 907-552-8941.
If you're a JBER unit and would like to request Air Force Honor Guard for an on-base event, please fill out this form
and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not contacted about your request within 2 business days, call 907-552-2252.
Requests may not be approved (aside from funerals and memorials) if:
- An event is political, unless bi-partisan.
- An event is not opened to the public.
- An event is for a controversial organization, special interest group, religious, or ideological movement.
- An event is for the benefit of a private individual, organization, or political candidate, such as fundraisers.
- An event is for business, or commercial ventures, such as business or mall grand openings, motion picture promotions, or beauty pageants.
To verify whether a support request can be honored, please contact our offices.