Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson   Right Corner Banner

Questions > FAQ Topic

How do I request a flyover or other military aviation support?

Requests for a military flyover at your special event can be made through the JBER Public Affairs Office or the U.S. Air Force Aerial Events Support home page. 

Military aircraft flyover requests are subject to a number of restrictions and supported only when they do not impact operational missions.  Please submit a completed DD Form 2535 a minimum of 90 days before the event to be considered for support. Less than 90 days notice reduces the chance that support will be available. Requests received 30 days or closer to the event will NOT be considered. 

You may download and print out a DD Form 2535 and follow the instructions for correctly filling out the form and submitting it.  

The DD Form 2535 can be submitted to Air Force Public Affairs (SAF/PAN) either by fax (703) 693-9601, e-mail, or mail:

USAF Aerial Events
1690 Air Force Pentagon
Washington, DC 20330-1690

If you plan to request a military aircraft flyover, please call the JBER Public Affairs Office at 907-552-4659 beforehand to discuss your project.  Although we cannot guarantee approval of your request, we can help make the application/request process a smoother experience for you. 

tab Topics 
Arctic Thunder Open House
Army Band / Air Force Band
Base Access / Visiting JBER
Honor Guard & Color Guard Requests
JBER Newspaper - Arctic Warrior
JBER Phone Numbers
Job Opportunities
Location of Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
Noise Complaint
Public Affairs photography support
Requesting an aircraft flyover
Space-A Travel

 Inside JBER

ima cornerSearch

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act